Our services are aimed at people, organisations and stakeholders within the sports industry that want to create a better future for grassroots sport. This includes, but is not exclusive to, national sports organisations, regional sports organisations, regional sports trusts, council sports departments, and clubs/community groups.
Are you looking for some 'cutting edge' sports development content for your next conference, forum or seminar series? We provide bespoke presentations and workshop facilitation that is innovative, inspiring and educational for your audience.
Themed 'Community Sport' Workshops
Designed to be interactive, thought-provoking and innovative, our themed workshops address key issues in modern sports development. Ideal for NSOs, RSOs and RSTs that are looking to provide a point of difference and inspire new thinking. Workshops include:
- 'Creating a great volunteer environment'
- 'Tackling your 'immunity to change'
- 'Unleashing the entrepreneurial spirit'
- 'Emotional Culture: The Missing Link'
- 'The Customer Journey: How do you make them feel'
- 'Bigger than your bubble' - community engagement for sports clubs
Bespoke Club Development Support
Primarily aimed at NSOs and RSOs that want to develop a relevant, innovative, inspiring club development strategy that equips their clubs for the future and brings about positive change. Includes: